SP4CE – Safe Place 4 Communication Excellence – MELBOURNE & SYDNEY & ONLINE
English @ Work
- Is something missing from your interactions with clients or colleagues?
- Do you feel you’re making language mistakes but don’t know for sure?
- Or do you feel awkward moving from small talk to business talk
SP4CE is a new safe place for you to develop your communication skills, get feedback on your weaker areas and build strategies towards being a great Business English communicator.
“SP4CE inspired me to push myself further than when I normally speak. I felt like I could try new vocabulary I was unsure about and I even got up to give an impromptu speech. Leonie made the class smooth and energised and this made me feel comfortable to try new things.” – Fion Laska
This isn’t a course but rather a dynamic hour-and-a-half of tailored feedback and development in a friendly sp4ce.
“SP4CE is a place were you can practice your English skills in a relaxed environment, learn from your peers of different cultural backgrounds, practice, get honest feedback and learn tricks that make wonders later on when you need to apply them in real life scenarios. You can be yourself without fear of what others may think, put into practice real examples and have fun!
“I greatly enjoyed this unique workshop and highly recommend it to anyone that wants to go a step further into the Australian culture and work environment.” – Tania Muñiz, Marketing Manager at COFACE
- SYDNEY – meeting on Wednesdays from 18:00 to 20:00 (NEW SESSION STARTING 10 JANUARY 2018)
- SYDNEY – level 1, 204 Clarence Street, Sydney
- ALL OTHER LOCATIONS – meeting online on Wednesdays from 20:30-22:00 AEST via Zoom – NEW SESSIONS STARTING 10 JANUARY 2018
Register your interest with firstname.lastname@example.org for us to deliver SP4CE at your organisation